A much needed weekend! We have been super busy which is really great but it has been a little exhausting, any chance we get during the one day weekend we love to go to Texas Roadhouse. I know this place is in Utah but it is amazing everything from the beginning to end. Cant get enough of their rolls!! After we ate at the yummy place we just went to the pool and soaked our feet. For some reason we love to do that and it is very relaxing for us. Don't you love Ryan's face in the one picture. Of course we never have anyone to take a picture so its the classic take it yourself, and he was not up for pictures that night so that is the best I could get after a very tough three!! Being so busy makes me realize how much I love being with him and spending time. He is so great and such a hard worker. Geese I love that guy! Oh and for the picture of our place Ryan was really proud of it and thought it was a really good picture so I just had to post his great work :)
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Our Weekend...
A much needed weekend! We have been super busy which is really great but it has been a little exhausting, any chance we get during the one day weekend we love to go to Texas Roadhouse. I know this place is in Utah but it is amazing everything from the beginning to end. Cant get enough of their rolls!! After we ate at the yummy place we just went to the pool and soaked our feet. For some reason we love to do that and it is very relaxing for us. Don't you love Ryan's face in the one picture. Of course we never have anyone to take a picture so its the classic take it yourself, and he was not up for pictures that night so that is the best I could get after a very tough three!! Being so busy makes me realize how much I love being with him and spending time. He is so great and such a hard worker. Geese I love that guy! Oh and for the picture of our place Ryan was really proud of it and thought it was a really good picture so I just had to post his great work :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOOOHOOOOO FINALLY!!!! I loved it!! for some reason going to texas roadhouse in texas just sounds way better then going to the one in utah. YOu look so dang good cherelle! and i honestly wish the weather was nice enough to even soak our feet:). its getting there, hopefully this week is good weather! Glad to hear how you guys are doing and what you guys have been up to! please dont' wait another 3 and a half years to update!!
Post a Comment