Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Rascal Flatts Concert!!
















Love, Love, Love Rascal Flatts!! They are one of my favorite bands and thanks to Chelsey for inviting us we were able to go over the weekend. Taylor Swift opened up for them which made it even better. A couple of our friends from Austin came along as well. We had so much Fun:) Thank you Chels!




6 comments:

Carson said...

FUN! I wish I could have gone! they are the best! Hope you had fun.

Greg and Ky said...

I love Rascal Flatts too! They put on such a good concert! I'm totally jealous!

Tierra said...

Wow, I am so glad that you both are doing some fun things while you guys are gone this summer. That is awsome that you went to the Rascal Flatts concert. What a blast.

RIndi said...

Hey, how are things going for you guys out there?! You need to update this so I can hear more! Hope all is great and I'll keep checking back for more!

chelsey said...

So glad you guys came to that! It was so good seeing you guys finally! We need to reunite again! When do you guys leave Texas?

ShElbY said...

I miss you guys so much!!