

A time to relax! after working a long week it felt nice to be out in the sun and not inside. Ryan got pretty burnt on his chest and stomach, I thought it was funny but he sure
didn't think so. The craziest thing we were floating down and there was a turtle just floating with us, yeah it was kinda gross. But we still had a great time.
6 comments:
That looks like so much fun. I wish we could have gone. I'm glad you guys are getting to relax a little and have some fun.
YAY! Is that not the coolest thing?! Doing that made me feel like I was finally in Texas. We'll have to go together!
Hey it's Carson, Send me a e-mail CStott@comcast.net and I will invite you to my blog! Your blog is way cute:)! hope you are having fun!
woooohooooo, another post!!! I'm lovin these!!!!! I'm so jealous you guys are actually experiencing summer!! I want to go tubing soo dang bad!! You guys look so cute-can't wait for more to come:)
Sounds and looks like fun! I love getting outside and doing fun things in the summer! Also we did get your card and thank you so much for remembering us that was very thoughtful of you!
looks like fun! I invited yo to my blog so enjoy!
Post a Comment