
OK so I love scrap booking but I started wanting to do every picture from born to now and I started to get overwhelmed, then I saw these share and tell pages. I was so excited but was mad at the same time because I didn't think of it. Darn it how are people so clever. Anyway I thought it was so cute. You can still scrapbook a cute page but also capture the cute photography. And it is a great way to keep the photos organized. You can find it at Pebbles in My Pocket!
2 comments:
OK so A. I am obsessed with Texas Roadhouse and I'm glad that I'm not the only one who could eat a whole basket of rolls by myself:) B. I love pools, and C. I'm jealous that you are scrapbooking all of your pics, I don't know how you do it:)
So I totally ordered the save time cover sheets and I love them. I have been waiting for them to come out ever since you have told me about them. Now I can finally get cauht up.
Post a Comment