Friday, May 9, 2008

Home sweet Home...


Our home for the next four months.... when we finally arrived we were so excited how awsome our apartments were. This place is gated and the pool feels like a resort. And when I saw the bbqs I was so happy cause there is nothing like summer bbqs. I'm glad that we are able to live somewhere safe and nice while we are away from home cause I sure do miss everyone and Utah.

4 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH my gosh, wow! That is seriously like a resort! That is going to be so fun! I am a little jealous that you get to spend the summer in a place like that! I hope you get my birthday card I sent you...let me know!

melissa said...

I'm obsessed with the waterfall in the middle of the pool!! GOsh it really does look like a freakin resort!! I'm so glad your having a blast, and please always keep us updated, because i promise Utah misses you too:(

Tierra said...

Wow, I am so jealous. I sure wish that our apartments were that nice last year. I'm happy that you guys are staying in such a nice area. We all sure miss you both. Have fun.

Jessie said...

Hey Hey!! Saw your blog on Mel's and thought I'd see what's up! Random I know. That's so fun you guys are living out of state. It's great to see what's goin on in everyones lives. So much has changed! -Jess