We made it!! This summer Ryan and I went to Austin and on our way we stopped to see my brother Traven on his mission he was only 1 hour away. It was so good to see him. He seemed so happy and he had a really nice companion.
But I do have to say that was the longest drive I have ever been on. My butt was on fire for sitting so long. We were going to split it up but the town we stopped at had a lot of hotels that were all booked but one and it was kind of a dump and we thought that wasn't the best. So we said lets keep driving and then it was like well we only have this much longer we can make it. Anyways it just kept on going. But I'm glad we made it. We have a really nice apartment and I love the Texan accent. The people are very nice. I do already miss Utah and my family but it is great to be here.
4 comments:
Hey! Holy cow I can't believe Traven is on his mission!! That is awesome! These pics are really cute of you guys!
HEY HEY!! YOU GUYS MADE IT!! Man, i can only imagine that drive cherelle, but seriously I CAN'T BELIEVE TRAVIN!! he looks so old and mature just in his pics, haha, i'm sure that was so great to see him! you look so cute in your pics, and keep us all posted, because i seriously hate that you guys are so far away-or just raging jealous your out of Utah:)
OH Yea! I'm glad to hear things are going good and you are liking it so far! Texas sounds like a fun place to be! I really hope you guys have a good summer! I am sending your birthday card today so I hope you get it with this crazy address! Best of luck
Woohoo for Austin! I love your apartments! And those BBQ's are heaven sent! So nice!!! You have to let me know when you've got some time so we can get together!!! I bet you guys are super busy! But even if you have just a couple hours let me know so I can at least come over and say HEY! When there's a Sunday when the offices aren't doin anything we should get together for Sunday Dinner or something! LOVE that we're both here!
Post a Comment