Tuesday, March 25, 2008

St. George

















During the Easter weekend my family and I went down to St George and stayed in my uncle's house. While we were down there we went and hit a bucket of balls and played some tennis. And on Easter Sunday we couldn't forget our traditions, we had to die our Easter eggs. We had so much fun being down there.


















3 comments:

melissa said...

OOOO, I LOVE your new blog!!! and i'm so happy you posted about St. George. Man, good old days of tennis, I seriously I miss the sun soo dang bad!! But hey, this saturday we wanted to do some Laser tagging with everyone, we wanted to wait for you guys to get back, so let us know!!

chelsey said...

Ok. What's the deal with you guys traveling EVERYWHERE? I'm so jealous. It looks like you guys had a blast...and you can never go wrong with a bucket of balls:) Love the new blog!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Hey I love the new blog! I was wondering if you got it figured out! It was fun running into you the other day... I bet your mom is really going to love that! I have to tell you I went back their 3 times that week! Ha ha! Sure did love it! I'm so glad to see you guys always having fun... I kept telling Mark we need to go on more adventures before the baby comes because it is going to be a whole new ball game... so I might need to tag along with you guys cause you guys are always having fun! Love you, like always you look great! Lets plan we when are all going to get together before you guys take off soon...