Monday, March 10, 2008

AnNiVerSaRy!!
























2 YeaRs...










CaLifornIa!! So Ryan had to go to California for some business trip training and I got to go with him. It was so nice and warm down there I was loving it. It was so nice to go on a little trip and be somewhere warm.
So we were able to go back to Oceanside where we went for our honeymoon. We were about 30 Mins away from the beach where we were. The First picture was two years ago and the other picture next to it is Now!! It was so fun to go back and see it Two Years Ago

















So pretty much everyday we went to In and Out Burger. It is the best hamburger ever!! They really need one in Utah.
While Ryan was busy during the day I would sleep in and go relax by the pool I was loving it, it was so hard to go back to work.









Ryan taking a break after long day




5 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

I can't believe how fast time flies! Right after I went to your reception I left on Spring Break and that's when my husband and I started dating. How funny:) It looks like you guys had fun!

Alli said...

Hey Cherelle & Ryan! I came across your page from Kylenes. I love your pics! Wow, I can't believe you guys have been married for 2 years, it goes by quick! Congrats, and I hope everything is going great for you!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH that is so fun! I really am jealous because I keep saying California would be perfect right now... I loved how you did the 2 years earlier pictures... That looked like a lot of fun! Lucky!

chelsey said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 2 years for you guys! I'm so jealous you guys were able to go to California...and exactly where you went on your Honeymoon! So lucky! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

melissa said...

2 freakin years????? Me and brad are still ameteurs!! but what the heck, CALI?? I can't believe you got to go cali!! I'm so jealous, expecially since the weather has been just poop..well its getting better. but I miss you -hope all is good!! LOVED the update!!!