You have to try it.....I got this email from my mom and I couldnt believe it, it was so funny.
It is from an orthopedic surgeon............ This will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't. It's preprogrammed in your brain!
1. While sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number '6' in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction!
I told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about it! You and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is done you are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.
9 comments:
Ummm, i really did try it at my work desk, haha, just focusing so hard on my foot! Loved that post:). also, i HATE when everyone is in to a television show and i'm already way behind, i feel so out of the loop! Lost is one of those shows that everyone talks about, but i still don't get the chance to watch it, so i'm just left being out the loop! but glad you enjoy the show..
I promise I did it, and my foot didn't outsmart me... It stayed clockwise while I did the number 6. Hey, don't worry, some people's feet are smarter than others.:)
I must be a dumb one. I tried and succeeded until I started drawing the little circle on the 6. That's frustrating!
Hi there! I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog every now and again. I just had to comment on this post because I've tried it before and I REFUSE to try it again because it makes me so mad. Ha Ha! Even though I'm sure when I'm sitting at home tonight I will try and get my husband to try it. Anyway, just thought I'd pop in and say hi!
That is SO crazy! I would've never thought that could work...but it just did like 3 times! So, I was trying to remember where you'll be this summer..it's San Antonio right? If that's right then we'll be like an hour away from each other! We can meet in the middle:)
Cherelle-i'm dying for a new post, or anything to show me what you guys have been up to!! I miss ya-hope all is good in the life of the Forbes, hope to see/hear from you soon!
Cherelle! I just found all you girl's blogs, and I'm loving it! By the way I'm amazed at this little trick:) How the heck are you?
Hey!! I'm so glad I found your blog! I hope everythings going great and I'd love to keep in touch to see how things are going!
CHerelle! Hey you guys! Well I just started a blog and I found yours! Well its official Im getting married May 15! I hope you can make it! And your blog is so cute... You and Ryan are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment