I forgot I wanted to mention...On Christmas My sister Darchelle announced that she was pregnant!! We are all so excited this will be the first grandkid on my side of the family. I cant wait till 9 months go by!
And I finished the third book Eclipse. I love those books highly recommend them you cant put them down. Can not wait for the fourth one.
5 comments:
WOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I really smiled so big to the point of laughing a little bit that Darshelle is pregnant!!! That is fantastic!! I'm so excited for you and for her!! It will be good to practice with her kid until you and Ryan feel like you want one too:). Also, i love the basketball shots, but i'm the same way about sports, i love watching brad play sports, i want him to honestly start a league so i can watch him play! And cherelle, please let me know about school, i can't wait to hear how it goes! I really couldn't believe how nervous i was, but then once i went into the classes, i really was so intrigued with everything the teacher was saying, so for sure let me know what you think!
I can't believe that! That is going to be so fun! I can't decide if being an aunt or being a parent is better because you can still be with them all the time and you are the fun one to them! That is really awesome though! That is great that Ryan plays basketball with all his friends! I wish I shared the same excitment as you... I swear I am always at some sports event. Don't get me wrong I like to watch Mark play but after 2 hours of soccer I am done for month! Did you go back to school too?
That is SOO Exciting! Ryan and Marci and due Feb 28th! I CANT WAIT!!! From everyone's comments it looks like your back at school?!?! If so that is Awesome! I think all us girls should get together and do lunch some time! Let me know what you think!
Hey! Meliss told me that out of all her friends you love twilight the most....I immediately wanted to talk to you about it. I want to talk about it with everyone who's read it! Like get a big book club together or something :) Anyway, thanks so much for your nice comment...I have a Canon Rebel XTi. I love it. It's one of the cheapest digital/slr cameras out there...and it's great. Definite bang for your buck if you're interested. Costco carried them and I know the price has gone down. ANyway, is this too much info?? I love talking about photography :)
Cherelle I saw your guys' blog on Chelsey's and have been keeping up too. I love the Eclipse series too! I think I read all 3 within a couple weeks, I heard that the kid that played Malfoy on Harry Potter is going to play Edward...
Post a Comment