There is this popcorn machine in the office (I think
thats what they would call it) of the apartments and anytime we are there which is every once in awhile to take a stroll she mumbles some
gibberish which is of course saying, yummy stuff that I love with butter and salt and runs over to the machine and insists a bag of popcorn. That girl does know what she likes and
doesn't like no tricking her anymore.

There is a love/hate relationship with these shoes.
Kynlee LOVE Mommy HATE well Grandma bought them for her to play in which was great I thought perfect for swimming and the park.
until she wants to wear them all the time. I have to hide them from her so she
doesn't want to wear them all the time. Thanks for the gift mom no really we like them.



Kynlee made a new friend at the park. This girl came up and started to play with kyn and she was just having a blast with her. Is that sad I didn't even get her name.
she has now discovered her nose not any treasures yet...sure can't wait for those.
4 comments:
Cherelle...she is just tooooo cute!
cherelle, this is by far one of my favorite posts you've ever posted! i really was laughing the entire time. she's growing up so dang fast! and i love her picking her nose, hahaha....
so so cute cherelle..i miss you.
p.s. have you tried any of those songs yet?
Hahaha I love that you have to hide those shoes! That's so funny. And of course the picking her nose is adorable too - kids are the cutest!
I miss her! She is so funny! Of course she loves them because they are comfortable and of course you hate them because they are ugly. haha I would totally do the same and hide them.
Post a Comment