How can you not neglect a ridiculously full diaper when a cute tuss is hanging out like that. Did you notice the shoes. She found them that morning (of course I'm blaming Ryan for not hiding them) I didn't feel like a melt down when we were trying to get ready for church so that's right we went to church with a cute dress in these shoes.
5 comments:
K this is the cutest picture! I think the shoes are cute every kid has their thing they just love!!!
cherelle, i'm utterly obsessed with your girl! and i can't fathom how big shes getting!! seriously, soo cute and grown up! yours pictures are freaking awesome! i can tell your skills are becoming perfected! also, i really was dying at your spider post, i loved your writing in it-it was hilarious to read. and PLEASE, GET THE FETCH HOME SO WE CAN ALL HANG OUT!
also, i told everyone you said hi at the shower, it was just me, racquel, kris, cort, laurel soffe, and another one of corts friends. we all agreed to do something when you get home. i say another haunted house:)
bahahahahahahahaha! That's hilarious!
She is too cute.. i miss you guys soo much!! Get home
That cracks me up about her shoes, I can't get enough of her. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment