Thursday, September 16, 2010

Here we come.....











Seattle we had a great time but its just time to head home. Just one more week and we get to see the beautiful mountains again. Dont get me wrong, Seattle is one green, rainy and very beautiful state with lots to do but there is nothing like home.




But boy they have so many I mean so many spiders for my kind. Maybe they know that Halloween is around the corner who knows but it doesnt mean they should be near me. They are just creeping there business right around our apt. door and in the corners and on the stairs we walk up everday with huge webs with HuGe mosquitos as well (which I think are mating..Yikes no more). I am sure not going to miss that. They also have a tone of blackberry plants everywhere you go I want to eat them and im sure they are fine not poisoness but you just cant be to safe you never know if you eat one and you stop breathing. Well I just need to enjoy you Seattle for one more week. Will do!




2 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Ugh. Spiders - yuck! It'll be nice for you guys to make your way back to Utah. Enjoy your last week in Seattle but it's always nice to be making your way back home :)

Tierra said...

YEA!! We are so glad you guys are coming home. My kids will be so excited. MK was just saying the other day how much she misses Kynlee. Can't wait to see you guys!