Saturday, February 6, 2010


Last weekend we babysat Trysen while Darchelle and Josh were out of town. My house looked like it threw up everywhere I decided to stay in my pj all day and not attempt anything. Kynlee loved it she gets so excited to see her cousin she wiggles her legs and squintches her nose and just laughs and smiles. She would follow him around everywhere. She now says HI just like he does, very sweet and high pitched shell be crawling around exploring and every once in awhile you will here HI! It just cracks me up. Even though we had a blast with him staying over I'm glad to see my house a little more put together. Great I guess that's what I have to look forward to when Kynlee is walking more of getting into.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

How sweet of you to babysit. I bet that was so much fun for Kynlee and her cousin. I love watching babies interact with one another. It's just so sweet! And how adorable that she's saying hi. It cracks me up when my nephew talks too. Oh babies are too cute!