Monday, February 8, 2010

finally another good classy show, Modern Family......I cant help but smile when I think of this show. Please start watching this if you have no life like I do. You will not regret it....Promise.

6 comments:

Melinda said...

Mark and I saw a few episodes last night for the first time and were laughing so hard. I can't wait to watch some more!

Carson said...

I love love love this show!!!

melissa said...

HAHA! please can we watch this together sometime, im absolutely obsessed with the gay couple. it's seriously one of my all time favorites!

and i can't get enough of that picture of kynlee with her cousin, soo cute! and it was cute picturing you babysitting with everything everywhere. next time call me to join in on the fun!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

LOVE this show!

RIndi said...

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Taylor & Kristin said...

you will be so proud I got a blog its tayandkris.blogspot.com ... check out its nothin special