Sunday, May 16, 2010

ZOo







Im in Denver with Ryan for a little while and a couple of us wives decided to get out and go explore the Denver Zoo. We had a great time until after an hour or two in started down poring within five minutes on us. And did I mention Kynlee had a messy diaper, I mean pretty bad I really couldn't let her stick it out till we got home, right before the rain I was looking for a bathroom and as soon as it down pored I found one so of course I had to change her and by the time we got to the car my pants were half way soaked and Kynlee was drenched and my hair had another shower. So much for getting out finally with good weather which was perfect right before the cold rain. But other than that we say pretty cool animals, we just need to go back and finish the rest of the Zoo.

2 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I loved that story... I can just picture it! ha ha! Gotta love when your kid decides to poop at the worst times. I have had my handful of those. That's when I start to think do I really want another one? NO but that baby girl of yours is so cute, I seriously can't get enough of her. Can we please hang out more so Caden can get a crush on her. I hope you have a good time with Ryan, I'm glad you got to do that! Let me know when you get back I would love to hang out in the summer.

melissa said...

sometimes i crave to go to the zoo! i don't know where that craving comes from, but it always looks like a blast!

i'm still dying to see your pictures of kynlee! and i'm dying to see you guys-so please, when you and rack get together, please let me tag along too:)