I can not beleive this girl is 10 months old. and I just cant get enough of her cheeks and eyes I just love her! She is crawling everywhere and climbs up on the furniture she is our little sweetheart.


this little girly cracks us up she makes this funny intense face and we really are not sure what it means but we sure do love it. Thats the best picture I could get. dont mind the messy face the girl just ate.
4 comments:
OH Cherelle she is a doll. I would kiss her all day too! I wish we saw each other more. One day I thought about calling you and meeting at Thanksgiving point for lunch... Don't be surprised if it still happens. I want Caden to hook up with her one day so we need to keep seeing each other!
Ah! Look at those cute teeth! She's sure a doll!
i honestly am laughing out loud right now at the intense face! thats fantastic!! and those cheeks cherelle....those cheeks. i just want to sink my lips into them. i'm sure your lips are raw from doing just that!
i agree with racquel, please lets all get together more often! once every 6 months just isn't cuttin it anymore.
i miss you guys!
She just gets cuter and cuter! I need to see that girl in person again! It has been way too long! And I want to see pics of YOUR cute house! :) I will be in town the first week of April so we'll have to plan another get together!
Post a Comment