Christmas is always a bummer when its over, of course it was great to be with family and also exciting with a babe involved having you back to childhood excitment. I do have to admit though it was a pretty exhausting day with a kid running around everywhere with very little sleep and spoiled with toys everywhere when really she was very content with the wrapping paper. But it was so much fun and worth the memories of her first Christmas!
4 comments:
What a cute family you have! I can only imagine how crazy Christmas is with a little one....and to think you could've just given her a bunch of used up wrapping paper:) Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Hope you have a happy new year!
My niece's name is Brynlee, which is kind of like Kynlee. I just wanted to make sure that I pointed out that fact.
Looking good guys, looking good.
i loved the wrapping paper! thats awesome!! i'm sure sooner or later those real presents will come in handy:).
you look beautiful in that picture, and kynlee is literally one of the cutest babies i've ever seen! please can we get together soon!
What adorable little cheeks she has! She is seriously just the cutest! You two must love being parents. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas together!
Post a Comment