This last sunday we finally were able to bless Kynlee, I feel so grateful and blessed that we have this gospel in our lives, what a wonderful thing to be able to give our children these special blessings. She was so good during the prayer as long as she had her binki. I already have trouble ahead of me she Loves her binki but she was sound asleep when Ryan took her up there and my brother said during the whole prayer her eyes were wide open. She is such a goober. I cant believe how much love you feel for your kids. Kynlee brings so much happiness and joy in my life I dont know what I would do without her.
4 comments:
What a little sweet heart! Her Blessing dress is beautiful. Congrats on her special day.
She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress.
Looks like you guys have been having some summer fun!
We blessed Lauren today! I also have to agree- I am having so much fun dressing Lauren in her little summer outfits. Looks like you guys had a great time in St. George - I can't wait to go down.
She is a doll! I love the pics and it looks like you guys have been enjoying the nice wheather we have been having! Congrats on the blessing too, it's such a great experience!
Post a Comment