Friday, April 17, 2009

EaSTeR































Easter was so fun. I always love getting together with family and even more now with a baby. And Kynlee is my little doll I loved dressing her up in her Easter dress! For her older boy cousins. My sisters baby Trysen, we will have him give her kisses but he just eats her and was trying to eat her binki it was funny, and Ethan my sister inlaws boy he is so gentle with her he loves to have her in his lap and will softly touch her and call her Baby I just love it.





3 comments:

Tierra said...

How cute! I love those pictures. Kynlee looks so darn cute in her Easter dress.

melissa said...

YES!!! I love the update!! i literally cannot believe how fast shes growing. and yes, you seriously dress her so dang cute!!! She's going to be a knock out when she's older:). Glad you guys are doing good, sure miss ya!

RIndi said...

So sweet! Gosh your little girl is SOO darling! I could just eat her up! She's so so sweet!