My poor baby! I was just up and about in the kitchen and I hear her grunt a little bit but I was just La di dahing then I thought I better just check on her (sometimes I feel like the biggest worry wart is that just a natural instinct of a mom?) and the next thing I see was her bent in half in the swing she is three weeks old HOW? I dont get it but it was too funny. And my friend Melissa gave me those adorable socks and I just love them so I had to post her cute socks.
3 comments:
CHERELLE!! Honored, i feel just honored that my name was thrown out on your blog!! I'm so happy you love those socks as much as i did! They are so cute on her! Promise i laughed out loud thinking of Kynlee bent in half. I hope she was like that the whole time my eye brows were taking you away from her, umm. P.s. i'm obsessed with the job you did, thank you so much again!!
Oop! sorry i didn't realize i was on stacie's account, its melissa:)
What a sweetie! she is so cute. You will be surprised how many diffrent ways you will find her in the years to come.
Post a Comment