
I am just in Heaven every time I look at these Pictures. My good friend Melissa's sister Stacie did her pictures for me and she did an amazing JOB!! I really appreciate her patients and time away from her kids to do them. She has an amazing talent and the best style. Thank you so much!
8 comments:
Great pictures, and Cherelle she's so beautiful!
Oh she is a cutie pie! She's so little and sweet. Hope you're getting some sleep:)
Oh my heck! So darn cute! She did a great job on those adorable pictures.
Cherelle she is so cute!!!! Does she do pitures for other people? If she does will you shoot me a email with the info. CStott@comcast.net
OOOOHhh I love those! Those are the sweetest little things ever, expecially that little girl! She really did do an amazing job! How fun!
Man, those cute pictures never get old to me! your Beautiful Cherelle! And your little girl is such an angel!
LOVE these. She is so precious! Really. You guys are lucky lucky! And you make beautiful babies:)
I just found your blog through Tierra. Those pictures are amazing! Congratulations, she's beautiful!
Post a Comment