Oh Cherelle she is so beautiful!! Congratulations, it looks like everything went well. I'm so excited for you! Her name is darling too. Cute cute cute!:)
Congratulation!!!We are so happy for you. She is such a sweet beautiful little girl! We hope everything is going well. When you are up and going again we need to get together for dinner or something I would love to be able to see this adorable girl in person, Tierra says she is the cutest little thing! Give Bry a call Ryan and we will set something up.
Yea!!! Oh I love the pictures! She is a doll... I hope you are snuggling her all the time! Keep taking pictures so we can watch her grow up. I'm so happy for you!
15 comments:
Oh my goodness she is adorable, you guys did well! And I love her name!! Don't you love being parents!? Keep posting pictures!
p.s. I'm so sorry I missed your shower, it was my cousins baptism. I do have a gift though and I will send it to you.
Oh Cherelle she is so beautiful!! Congratulations, it looks like everything went well. I'm so excited for you! Her name is darling too. Cute cute cute!:)
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't believe you're a mommy. Tell Ryan congrats! She's beautiful!
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!! now just keep it comin:)
Ryan and Cherelle your baby is beautiful. i am so happy for both of you. i love her name too! keep us updated on her please!
She is so beautiful and tiny!! Congratulations! I love her name. It will be fun our little girls can play at family parties.
Oh Cherelle she is SO sweet! What a lucky mommy you are. I hope you're doing well and feeling better during recovery! I'm so happy for you!
Congratulation!!!We are so happy for you. She is such a sweet beautiful little girl! We hope everything is going well. When you are up and going again we need to get together for dinner or something I would love to be able to see this adorable girl in person, Tierra says she is the cutest little thing! Give Bry a call Ryan and we will set something up.
Stott's
Yea!!! Oh I love the pictures! She is a doll... I hope you are snuggling her all the time! Keep taking pictures so we can watch her grow up. I'm so happy for you!
Such cute pictures. Kynlee really is a beautiful baby.
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so happy for you guys!:)
Congratulations! She is beautiful!! I hope you and the baby are doing great :)
Congratulations! She is darling! Hope all went well! Love her name by the way!
Cherelle she is so beautiful! Congrats! You look good too! Hopefully things went smoothly! Keep the pictures coming!
HAHHAHAHA...Ryan looks like he wants to jump from a 10 story building. I think that's normal :)
Oh she's a little angel!
Post a Comment