I cant believe Christmas is over, usually I am really bummed out but there is still a big event, having my baby girl so I'm kinda glads its over. I do have to say I love all the family getting together and all the fun stuff you do and traditions. As you can see we always go bowling and make gingerbread houses and just enjoy each others company.
7 comments:
Cute pics, hope you are enjoying the holidays! You look so cute pregnant Cherelle! I hope everything is going good for you all!
Cherelle....you are honestly the cutest girl i have ever met! and being pregnant is just making you that more cute!! Gosh i can't get enough of how good you look! I'm so glad you guys had such a good christmas, i miss you and can't wait to catch up! Hope to hear from ya soon:)
Melissa is always giving me updates on your belly...and I haven't even congratulated you! So here it is...congrats on having a baby girl! You're life will change...but only for the better. Hope you are feeling good. I know how bad pregnancy sucks...well unless you feel great and don't get sick :) So anyway, best of luck! You're almost there!
Oh, and you are TEENY!!! You couldn't look any cuter.
It looks like you had a great christmas...I love to see the baby bump its so cute! I am excited to be able to see you in a few weeks! Talk to you soon.
CHERELLE! You could have your baby ANY day! Holy Cow! Good luck!!!!
Cherelle and Ryan! How are you guys? Whens the due date? Can't wait to see pictures, hope all is well!
Post a Comment