

YeaH only three more months to go. I am offically 6 months along. Sometimes it feels like forever away and other times it feels like it will come so fast. I have not blogged forever I have been so busy but I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. I love this time of year:)
8 comments:
You look so cute and little I can't believe you are already 6 months along!
Um you are tiny!!! I was HUGE when I was 6 months:) You are so cute prego!
My word CHERELLE!!! YOU LOOK SO FLIPPEN CUTE!!! I want to know all your secrets for looking so good while being pregnant:), you look fantastic! and i literally can't believe its already been 6 months, see from my perspective time is flying for you being pregnant, but i'm sure being in it is a whole other story! I sure miss you, hope its not long when we can all get together again!
I was huge at 6 months too! You look great! Believe me, you look back and it goes by so fast! I'm so excited for you!
I agree with Rindi... before you know it the little one will be here and you will totally forget what it was like to have your belly moving all the time. You look so cute, pregnancy is fun!
Cute! I love your baby bump! How exciting for you and your new little family. You are so lucky to be one of the cute pregnant mommies!
How fun. You look so cute. I am so excited to have a new baby come into the family and it will be exciting to have a cousin for my kids to play with. You are going to be a great mother.
Cherelle! Look at that cute baby bump! I can't wait to see it in a week!
Post a Comment