Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cruise to Cabo

























Ryan and I were able to go on a fun cruise to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. It really was so great to be with him and be able to relax and just before the baby too. While we were there we rented some jet skis, now I know that doesn't sound right cause I am pregnant but I didn't really even ride it at all and when I did we were pretty much putted around, The reason we did it was because we were with some friends and that is what they wanted to do. Its still fun to be in the water and sun. And I got some cheap pure vanilla if anyone has ever gotten any from Mexico they know what I mean you get double or triple the size of bottle and it smells so so good cause it is so pure. We also had a Halloween party on the boat with our company so we dressed up as some cowboys, I had to get the picture of my nephew as a bat, Halloween is so much more fun with kids. I tried to get a picture of my belly in there, she sure has growing so much the past couple of weeks and I am feeling her kick almost every day now I love it!!



4 comments:

melissa said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can' tell you how happy i was when i got to your blog!! Gosh your cruise looked like a blast, and of course you are the freakin cutest pregnant cherelle! I can't get enough of your little belly:).

RIndi said...

Wow you look so great! You guys are so cute and your belly is DARLING!!! I'm so glad you guys had fun! I'm jealous! I want to go on a cruise! And how great to get away before the baby comes!

Greg and Ky said...

Looks like a fun trip and your little baby bump looks so cute in the first picture!

Tierra said...

Looks like you both had alot of fun. You guys deserved a vacation after your long summer of hard work. You looked great by the way.