Thursday, October 16, 2008

Its a GiRl!!!

Ryan and I went to the doctors yesterday to find out what we are having, and we are so excited to have a girl most of our family thought for sure a boy. I was so anxious the whole time I had the worst night sleep, I kept waking up and thinking about it. Now I just cant wait for the next steps of it all. The doctor said everything is growing just on time and everything is good. I tried to scan the ultrasound but I was to dumb to figure it out. Oh well.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

This is Melinda (Mark your cousins' wife). Angie told me about your blog. I am so excited for you to have a girl. I hope we have the same luck in a few weeks. I am due April 18.

Jessie said...

Congrats! Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. So exciting!

Angie said...

Congrats!! Girls are so fun, I hope! I hope your feeling good.

Greg and Ky said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!

Alli said...

Congrats, I'm so happy for you both! Hope your pregnancy goes smooth for you! Best of luck!

Ashley and Paul Giddings said...

Oh congrats! So excited for you guys!! Join the club of girls!! They are so fun. Please keep us updated. Sure we'll see you tomorrow night at the banquet.

RIndi said...

Congratulations!!!! That is awesome! You need to blog more! I want to hear more about what's going on with you! And show us pics of that darling belly! I LOVE pregnancy picks!