Thursday, September 18, 2008

Where having a BABY!!

I have never been so excited. I had my first doctors appointment last tuesday but I didnt get an altrasound pic but it was surely amazing it was kicking and moving around like crazy. I am 15 weeks along and I really have not been sick at all just very bad heart burn which sucks but thank goodness for Zantac :). I am so thrilled to start our family and be a mom and seeing some friends and family have babies makes me even more excited. It is so amazing the joy it brings to your life already and I still have a whole lot more to come.

11 comments:

Sara Stevenson said...

CONGRATS!! That is SO exciting, I'm so happy for you! I had heartburn too, no fun...it was crazy though as soon as I had Roxie it was gone. Good Luck with your pregnancy. I really am so excitd for you!:)

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH I really am so excited for you! I was wondering how your appointment went, it sounds great! You don't have too long until you find out if it is a boy or girl... that is so exciting! You are going to be such a great mom!

Teandra said...

Great news. Good luck with everything!

RIndi said...

Holy cow! CONGRATULATIONS! It will be the most amazing thing you ever do (tied with marrying your sweetheart!). Oh I really am so happy for you! Heart burn sucks way bad huh! I didn't get it until the very end of my pregnancy and I was miserable trying to sleep! Anyway, something kinda crazy, my cousin told me that it's scientifically proven that women who have heartburn when they're pregnant are more likely to have children with lots of hair?! Weird. I dunno how much credence I'd put on that but there ya go! GOod luck ad keep us updated!

Laura J. Ward said...

Wow!! Oh Cherelle.. I just had an image of you as a sweet little mommy and I can't stop smiling! :) Congrats! I'm so happy for you! I'm sad I couldn't make it to Raquel's shower to catch up with you all but I hope all is well! Love ya!!

Alli said...

Oh my goodness, Congrats to both you and Ryan! That is so awesome! You'll have to keep us updated!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!

Greg and Ky said...

Congrats to both of you! You will be great parents! I'm way excited for you!

Dani said...

Congratulations! That is going to be one good looking baby!

SaRah G. said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! i'm so excited for you guys!!!!

chelsey said...

How is your pregnancy going!? I haven't talked to you in forever! Pretty soon the baby will be here! Let me know if I can help with anything!