Monday, September 8, 2008

Blessing...

Yesterday was the baby blessing and he looked so cute! This picture is funny he would not stop going cross eyed but we were loving it. My favorite part about babies is that they intertain you forever every little move is just so fun. I loved being home and loved being apart of his blessing.

2 comments:

Jaislyn said...

hey Ryan, my name is Jaislyn. i know this is extremely strange to ask here, i am old friends with your sister Lindsey and i was trying to get reaquainted, does she have an email or blog? You may remember me or not. Sorry to do it here i just knew one of you would look here. any help would be great thanks.

The Sutherland's said...

Hey Ryan and Cherelle, It's Cherise Bowles I came across your blog from my little sister's and wanted to say hello. It's good to see you guys are doing great. Will you tell Lindsey and Reed I said hello and also ask Tierra to add me to her blog so I can keep in touch with her too. My email is cherise.sutherland@gmail.com.