Sunday, May 24, 2009

just some fun pics!











I am loving this summer weather. One reason is because I love Kynlee's summer clothes mostly the skirts they are my favorite. I love dressing her up like my little doll.

7 comments:

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

She is soooo cute! I love all of her little outfits! :) Its gonna be so fun to dress up my baby girl!

melissa said...

ITS ABOUT TIME!!! i was starting to doubt you were taking any pictures of your sweet little girl!! Oh my heck Cherelle!! ASDFJASDJFKALSDJLFA, she is becoming a little girl!! and i agree with the comment above, you have the cutest dang outfits for her! I'm lovin the update, please....keep em coming:).

p.s. shes starting to look more and more like her dad!

Carson said...

She is such a lettle sweet heart! We really need to get together so I can hold her! Please call us when Ryan gets back home!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH she is adorable... I agree with Mel, she is really starting to look like Ryan... so cute! I think summer outfits are by far the best! Her blessing dress is sweet! I'm so glad you updated I've been dying to see her!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OK I've been checkin everyday for updates... I want to see that little girl! Can we plan a get together soon?

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What a cute baby girl! I love the clothes you put her in. She's just adorable!!

PS I'm setting my blog to private so send me your email address so I can add you as a reader! (kredford1@yahoo.com) Thanks!

chelsey said...

Dressing her up has to be the funnest part, right?! Regardless, she always looks so cute! You guys have done well!:) I hope you guys are enjoying your summer!!!