Monday, November 16, 2009


I am still here. I guess I took a little blogging break. So here is a little update. My little ladybug was so much fun on Halloween I just love her round face and chunky cheeks. Kids just make the holidays that much more fun. And Ryan and I got to go on a little getaway cruise to the Bahamas which was so great to be with him. We did leave Kynlee which went better than I thought and it was nice to spend time with Ryan and get a break even though I was thinking about her pretty much 24/7.




1 comment:

melissa said...

ASDKLJFAS DKFJ AKSDJFKALSJDFKLALSD-
i almost feel like i found a long lost friend over the blogging world!! i'm so happy your back, now i feel that much more closer to you!
k, what in the freak, you went on a cruise??? when did you go?

and i'm dying over your girl-gosh she is so freaking cute in her ladybug! i wish i could have seen in her person!

and please let me know when you want to go get some herbal tea;)