MY SISTER had her baby this morning @ 1:01 am.
His name is Trysen Joshua Clark
7lbs 11oz and is 20in long.
He had trouble breathing and crying when he came out so he is now in a little box trying to recover. She hasn't been able to hold him or feed him I feel so bad, I could only imagine how hard that would be, she says she fine but I know its hard. I really really wish I could be there I am so sad I made sure they send me lots of pictures, but I do get to come home in a month YEAH!! We are all so excited to have a new little guy on my side of the family it is the first so we are super thrilled.
4 comments:
YAY! How exciting! You're an Auntie! I bet you can't wait to see him! Congrats to them!
So I read your blog today and then was talking to my roommate about Eric Millburn. I later fell asleep and had a dream that Ryan was walking up to your guys' "apartment" and was holding a baby carrier with Eric in it! So please be very careful when it's your turn to have a baby!
Tell your sis congratulations. I hope that he recovers well and fast so that she can get that sweet baby boy into her arms.
WOOOOOOHOOOOO!! finally!! Gosh i hate how she can't hold the little bugger yet. Hope shes doing good, send her our love!
Post a Comment