ok Eeew This little frog/creature was waiting at our front door when Ryan and I came back from dinner. And it did not budge we did everything Ryan even went to the extreme of lighting a match in front of it. Finally I found a stick and hit its bum and it hopped away. We felt pretty weirded out by that. We have not seen it since thank goodness!
4 comments:
awww it's kinda cute. you should have gave it a kiss :)
oh my gosh! The same exact thing happened to me! Right there on the silver part of the door! I really didn't know what to do! I just opened it really quick and luckily it jumped the other way. GROSS. Love the pool parties! Looks like you guys are finding some time to relax!
Looks like lots of fun. It brings back memories of the guys playing sports last summer. Ok, way creepy. Hopefully that thing doesn't come back.
ha ha that's funny! I totally agree about the dark knight by the way. Good movie but I thought it was over like 3 times! How fun about your pool party! Those boys really need it after all their hard work! And it's so nice to have your husband around too!
Post a Comment