



Our Finished Houses....They actually turned out pretty good. They dont look like it to much in the pictures but we were sure proud of them. My Dad actually made his own house but I lost the picture I was so mad. His was so funny the roof ended up being to heavy and it all tumbled down. We were laughing so hard.
5 comments:
Hey Cherelle! I loved getting your comment...and it's about time you got a blog. Yea! Now I can stalk you too :) You look so beautiful...as you always do! Keep us posted...
How fun. They look wonderful!
OOO, I LOVE IT!!! Cherelle, i think when you called my phone was turned off, so i didn't even get your message till Christmas, and i felt too dumb calling on Christmas! I can't wait to hear how the rest of your Christmas went!!
Cherelle! Those are so cute! I couldn't believe how good those were when I saw all the pictures! I hope you had a good Christmas! We all need to get together again because Cortnee sent me letters to give to everyone! Lets plan something soon!
Umm...your houses look incredible!!! Looks like you had fun celebrating the holidays!! But, I agree with Racquel...we should all get together soon!
Post a Comment