Sunday, December 16, 2007

I am Legend...


OK so if you are looking to go see a movie I highly recommend "I am Legend". Ryan and I went last night to go see it and it was so interesting, intense and all around great movie. I was on the edge of my seat holding Ryan's arm most of the movie and jumping all over the place.
Please, please go see it!!
(Will Smith did such a good job acting in this movie!)

3 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I can't believe it Cherelle! I really was thinking the other day that you needed to start blogging! Yea! Its like I kind of get to visit you everyday now! It sounds like things are going good! Merry Christmas... love your blog!

Teandra said...

Cherelle,

I'm so bad at blog spying...hello! It's good to hear how you're doing.

chelsey said...

YAY you got a blog! I love it! Your such a natural....already 3 posts!!! I need to kick it in gear!