Friday, December 14, 2007

Baby Ethan

The Newest member of the Forbes Family. Ryan sister Tierra just had her baby boy on November 12. He weighed 6 pounds 12 ounces. He is so tiny and cute. I love how babies sleep all day and you can stare at them for hours and be intertained the whole time. His big sister Makayla is so good with him she is 3 years old and everytime you are holding him she comes over and says "Oh he is so cute, what a cute baby!" Ok so im sure its cuter to us cause she related but we love family gathering and how they intertain us everytime.

1 comment:

melissa said...

Ope....LOVED that post!! I really got so excited when I saw that you posted again! And i LOVE that picture of you and Ryan, it looks straight out of a magazine! Can't wait for more!! p.s. i want to see all the wedding pics:)