Sunday, August 28, 2011

The best $.4o cents I've spent. At first I thought oh it will probably make a huge mess. Then I thought again and said oh well and by surprise she really was pretty clean with it. And kept her busy for 45 min.





Baby #2 is coming the middle/end of Jan. And... Its a BoY!! we are so excited for him to come and I can not wait to meet him.

4 comments:

Christen Aubrey said...

Congratulations! I am SO excited for you! and I think im gonna go get some paint today :)

dannynstephstoddart said...

Yay a boy!!! That's sooner than u thought isn't it?! Crap now I can't be seen with u... I already look 37 wks along!

Ashley&Nathan Speaker said...

Ya!! Congrats!! Hope you are feeling well! : )

Angie said...

Congratulations!! It's so much fun to have a boy and a girl! You are so lucky!! Can't wait to see this cute guy! Hope you are feeling good.