
So I saw and heard a few people read this book and saw it in costco and thought to myself, I really need to read more and plus, cherelle your bored out of your mind day in and day out sitting in this stinky old apartment. So I bought it and highly recommend it:) Somebody said, I find my self talking like the ladies in the book throughout the day. I laughed thinking me too!! So anybody in need of a good book to read pick this one you wont be disappointed.
2 comments:
Thanks for the suggestion! I am prolly just as bored as you are! I am reading The Undaunted which is really great also if you are looking for a new book. OR The Hunger Games Series is really really good also :) GOODLUCK!
Aren't you so glad you read it before the movie comes out?! Great book! Glad you loved it too. I love when people share book suggestions. I can't get enough of reading!
Post a Comment