Thursday, May 5, 2011







sometimes this girl thinks she can do whatever she wants....I feel like she tells me NO all day long or is it the other way around? who knows I think we just are telling each other NO all day long. Boy do I love her though:) she really gives the best hugs you'll ever get.



I think one of the things I miss most about summers away from home is a home grown garden(from my parents garden of course)....especially the tomatoes (nothing like home grown garden tomatoes in a fresh batch of salsa). Anyway I was reading in the Ensign and it said no excuses! you can have a garden any where even if you are living in an apartment. It showed some examples and sure enough its true you can grow your own garden. so I am attempting to grow my own tomatoes and cilantro and make some of that home made salsa....sooo far so good

2 comments:

chelsey said...

she is sooo cute! and i seriously love homemade salsa...guess i better get my garden growing too!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Ah! You just inspired me so much with your homemade garden. I've been craving cilantro so much over here and you're right - there's NO excuses to not having your own. Keep posting the progress of how they grow - I'd love to see how that works out :)