one thing we did was go down to wrightville beach and the kids just had a blast with the waves splashing up. the water was quite nice and warm.
We also went to go see were the tornado hit only 20 min away from were we live in Raleigh. It was so sad to see and I just thought to myself wow I'm so grateful this was not us and how stupid I was to not take the warnings serious cause really I had no idea how serious it can be or really what to do if it hit.(but don't worry I do now!) Crazy the damage it can cause and how one spot is completely fine and right next to it complete damage.
4 comments:
Thats amazing! I hope you had fun! do you live in NC???
Wow! Kynlee is getting so big. She looks so darn cute. We sure miss you guys.
Omg... Cherelle she is so big now =[[ I missyou guys so much and we still have the whole summer until we see you again. post tons of pics!
I'm so sad I couldn't come. :( Kynlee's hair looks so long! Love it! Love you guys and miss you!
Post a Comment