how cute is that?!
adorable cherelle! and so are those freaking cute dolls! sewing is a skill that i know i'll never be able to conquer..
You catch the sweetest moments with her! I love your dolls too. So cute! I want to try (okay, I need my mom to help me try, too) to make those this summer!
Ohhhhh.. that really is so sweet. Its fun to see that side of Ryan :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
how cute is that?!
adorable cherelle! and so are those freaking cute dolls! sewing is a skill that i know i'll never be able to conquer..
You catch the sweetest moments with her! I love your dolls too. So cute! I want to try (okay, I need my mom to help me try, too) to make those this summer!
Ohhhhh.. that really is so sweet. Its fun to see that side of Ryan :)
Post a Comment