Sunday, December 12, 2010

Mr. Grinch!


Com' on can you blame her being scared of this big green who monster.
At Ryan's work Christmas Party the boss man dress up like the Grinch. It was their theme of the night. Whoville!
The funny part was she actually was excited when he came in the room, she kept staring at him and mumbling words that I cant understand. And all the kids went up to see him half crying like her and the others laughing. So I said do you want to go see him. She nods her head Yes so Ryan walks up there with her with a smile on her face and as soon as they were a foot away she forms huge crocodile tears and started bawling. But soon as they walked away she stopped and was fine as long as she was not a foot away. I kept telling her he was like a Big Green dog. She didn't buy it, Kynlee thinking (Duh mom I'm not buying it I'm almost 2 now I know the difference between a dog and this green monster) Every time I asked her if she wanted to see him she said a very sweet no.

No comments: