Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Kynlee's new favorite words.

No. Mine. and hides whatever toy or thing around her back. It really drives me crazy I just keep telling myself she will get over it. (um...hopefully)
She will name all the characters on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Her Favorite one to say Donald. she'll randomly say Donald through out the day. And ruff ruff for Pluto and Mineee. (which is either Mickey or Minnie) cant quite make that one out. I think Minnie but whenever either are on she says the same thing.
She'll come and tickle Ryan and I and say ha ha so funny. or just be laughing at her toys and tell them so funny.
and she can count to Two. (I'm so proud) she'll start un. dwo. and Ill keep helping her and shell say dwo dwo dwo then ine (for nine)
She is very feisty but gives the best hugs ever. and now puckers her lips for kisses. (not so slobbery) and a lot of attention frustrates her. and when she gets frustrated she has a scream on her.
I sure do love this girl.

No comments: