I forgot to mention this in the post but Melissa Elder if you're reading this all I could think of was you and how you would dominate in the game. And me laughing because lets just face it your funny:)
Ryan and I played this game when we went up to Heber to a manager retreat for work and wish I brought my camera cause there was a lot of fun that happened.
I squeezed in a sled with my husband and two other friends going down a hill hooked to a four wheeler going 40 miles an hour....crazy I think so but so worth it, only if I had a picture to show you our terrified faces with sheer joy at the same time laughing our head off. Also cruising around on snow mobiles while Ryan and I couldn't figure out how to restart the machine for like 20 mins. Still fun though but I do recommend a four wheeler over a snow mobile.
No comments:
Post a Comment