Monday, July 12, 2010


My mom made this adorable little purse for Kynlee. She sure is a perfectionist sewer, something I did not get from her, but when she is done it always turns out practically perfect. Thanks mom for your talent Kynlee is going to love it.

3 comments:

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Oh look how stinkin cute that little girl of yours is... It's been awhile cause she looks so big and grown up. Hope everything is going good with you guys... We need to play more.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

That is so cute! Your mom should sell her stuff at the Oh Sweet Sadie Show! That's impressive!

Ashlynne and Matt Armstrong said...

Cute! Awe, this is why I wish I lived around. I had no idea she even made this. However, this is perfect for how Kynlee walks! hahahah Oh Grandma Haaga. :) I love ya Cherelle and miss you dearly!