Monday, June 21, 2010







she is just zonked. she loves that teddy bear. she grabs it everytime her nap is over or when she wakes up in the morning and calls it her Tedd..EE with a very High pitch EE.
no need to buy toys i guess, just keeping herself intertained with a bottle of water. One time I did use her and asked her to go get me my water. She went and got that water bottle and smiled the whole way to give it to me, I think she felt really proud, but really I was the one really proud of her I thought for sure she wouldnt really get it. which the next time I asked she kept giving me everything else but the water bottle. Im still proud of her though:)


6 comments:

Tansy said...

She's getting so BIG! Fun pictures. :)

melissa said...

those pictures are awesome cherelle! i can tell your camera skills are getting more and more fantastic!!

Ashlynne and Matt Armstrong said...

Awe! I just love her!

Tierra said...

Such cute pictures. she is such a doll!!

chelsey said...

Cherelle! I love the fabrics you picked out for that blanket and it looks like you made a bumper too?! Did you have a pattern for it? I love that it matches the quilt...I finished mine...but still have no bumper!

And that is so funny about the water bottles...I would totally 'use' her too:)

You need to post some pictures of your house! It looks so cute!

The Forbes said...

with the bumper I just went to target and bought one, kinda got lucky with the color I wanted, and just used the same strips that I used for the blanket but just made them skinnier and in a way measured and eye balled them and hand stiched them around it